Our natural disaster and emergency response services and base camps are the foundation of the business and our core strength. Response teams are on-call around the clock in order to maintain the continuous nationwide preparedness that allows the Company to mobilize multiple large scale incident crews and equipment within hours of receiving a dispatch. With its unparalleled ability support the unpredictable nature of forest fires and natural disasters, The Company is broadly recognized as an industry leader by multiple government emergency agencies including the U.S. Forest Service, FEMA, the State of Louisiana, the State of Florida, the State of Mississippi and the State of Washington.
The Company’s base camp structure has been designed to support all National Incident Management System (NIMS) categories as developed by the National Integration Center.
- Type I Supports up to 1,000 personnel
- Type II Supports up to 750 personnel
- Type III Supports up to 500 personnel
- Type IV Supports up to 250 personnel
- Type V Supports up to 100 personnel (static or mobile)
Emergency Base Camp mobile solutions include all the requirements for:
- Kitchen Facilities
- Dining Facilities
- Generators & HVAC
- Medical Support
- Fresh Water
- Gray Water storage and removal
- Black Water containment and removal